§ 1 Object of use
§ 2 Use
- All rights, especially all copyrighted usage and application rights to the made-in-germany.com AG database remain the sole property of made-in-germany.com AG.
- The user is only accorded the following rights to use the information contained in the website: the user may retrieve the information for his or her own use. The user may print out a selection of the information retrieved.
- Other use, in particular commercial evaluation of the information and all other commercial use requires the explicit written approval of made-in-germany.com AG. The user may not use the data retrieved for the purposes of compiling information directories of any kind in any media form. He or she may not translate, process, amend or adapt the information retrieved in any way.
- The user may not remove any copyright notations, trade marks and other reservation of rights contained in the information. He or she must quote made-in-germany.com AG as the source of the information.
- Links to the made-in-germany.com AG website are only permitted within the framework of what is lawful and must quote made-in-germany.com AG as the source; framing, in particular, is not permitted.
§ 3 Responsibility of made-in-germany.com AG
- made-in-germany.com AG is not responsible either for the content or for the entry into the user interfaces of the directory or for the design of amendments of any information provided or entered by the client or the advertiser.
- made-in-germany.com AG regularly checks and updates the information. However it will not accept any liability or give a guarantee that the information is up-to-date, correct and complete, with the exception of the liability provisions detailed in § 5.
- made-in-germany.com AG is only responsible for the content of information and Internet offerings of third parties, which are highlighted by links, to the extent that these third parties have been carefully selected and that the content of the linked websites have been checked by random sampling. Apart from that the liability provisions in accordance with § 5 apply.
- made-in-germany.com AG reserves the right to alter or amend the information about and links to the Internet offerings of third parties.
§ 4 Use of the basic services
Use of the information provided by made-in-germany.com AG is free-of-charge. Remuneration for other services of which the user may avail himself or herself is defined in made-in-germany.com AG’s GTCs and is not covered by the GTU.
§ 5 Liability
- Given that use of its basic website services is free-of-charge, made-in-germany.com AG is only liable for damages and expenditure to no avail, irrespective of the legal grounds (e.g. breach of obligations or unauthorised handling) to the following extent: in the case of intent, in full; in the case of gross negligence: in the amount of any typical and predictable loss, which the breached obligation was intended to prevent.
- The limitations of liability detailed in Par. 1 do not apply in the event of personal injury and in cases of liability in accordance with the Product Liability Act.
- made-in-germany.com AG makes no warranties as to the availability of its website offering and is not responsible for this.
§ 6 Concluding terms
- All legal relationships between made-in-germany.com AG and the user are subject to the laws of the Federal Republic of Germany to the exclusion of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods.
- The place of jurisdiction is the headquarters of made-in-germany.com AG, if the client is a business person, a legal entity as defined in public law, a separate estate governed by public law or based outside Germany.